Monday, August 22, 2011

Wanda's Yellow Library featured in Beautiful-Libraries.com


If you have heard of my yellow library, I'm very happy to share that it was featured in Beautiful-Libraries.com, making it the first Pinoy home library featured there!   Here is the link.  (Please scroll to the bottom.)

Beautiful-Libraries.com is a collection of "the most beautiful libraries in the world", from home libraries to public ones, from school to corporate.  It is really a very beautiful website to visit, especially if you love books!


I have viewed the feature, and even though I feel that my library is one of the simplest even in the "modest" home libraries category, I'm proud that a Pinoy's home library is now among the many beautiful libraries featured from around the world.  Here is another testament that Filipinos do read!

Beth, my contact from Beautiful-Libraries.com, says that how the yellow library was designed might be helpful to anyone planning to setup a library in their home.

I wouldn't have been able to do it without my husband who contributed a lot in helping me set-up my library! Thank you! :-)

For reference, here is the original blog post to my yellow library.

And here is a follow-up post about the accessories and decor I used.

4 comments: